Sunday, May 17, 2009

That's right folks, it's that season again, the beautiful summer weather is upon us, as well as the fruit of the gods. The ambrosia of the almighty. The Arnold Palmer tea is out and about. While it has been brought to my attention just this past week, I can only find cans available in LITE form. I don't know if it is the only ones they are releasing but I highly enjoy it.

I got into the Arnold Palmer scene a couple months back, but since then it has been my nectar of choice at any restaurant. I recommend this tastey beverage for anyone that enjoys a low calorie alternative to soda, or plain tea or even citrus/lemon tea. I am giving this a double thumbs up.

I found 25 fl. oz. cans at the Jungle (Jungle Jim's) for only .89 cents a can, so naturally I bought a case.

Kevin.

1 comment:

kevin said...

ive never had this before, i might try it sometime.