Sunday, June 21, 2009

ok ok SOOOO many options. who's stoked?















So at the moment I am digging black on basic white, pretty standard, and yet I hate printing black on white. Black ink just annoys me and makes me REALLY paranoid. It is like grease, a greasy abyss that decides to randomly ascend from the beyond and suffocate all that comes in its path. AKA, the shit gets everywhere. I personally don't like white tee shirts, but I figure I don't actually have any that I wear as actual shirts.
And of course I can't forget my dear business partner, I know how he loves those negatives. I am open to printing on any color shirt I can get on short notice. The prints would probably all do really well as black on red shirts.
Haha, now now I know if anyone read my comments they would notice that there was a proposal opened up to work on previously dreamed ideas, well as I have deviated I know, I can never help myself from working on a design.
I hope you all enjoy and purchase shirts. Only thing that sucks is that I print on a one-off basis, meaning, I print usually one shirt at a time, SO that means a couple things. I could easily change ink colors in accordance of the shirt color, and it is a major pain in the ass setting up shop only to print one shirt.

Kevin.

No comments: